Friday, April 24, 2015

Dog Inspired Throw Pillows

Dog Lovers Cushions for Your Home

Add Some Canine Love into Your Home Decor

If you love dogs there's some great ways to add them into your home decor from some dog inspired throw pillows (like we have here for you) to some dog art work or even statues. Let's look at some of my favorite dog cushions that will show a little love in your home -


As you can see there are lots of different styles of dog throw pillows available and goodness knows there's lots of different types of dogs to choose from which means that there is bound to be at least one cushion which will look perfect in your home.

My favorite is the sleeping bulldog, mainly because I love the pink tongue in the otherwise black and white image! A throw pillow which has been popular because it adds a pop of color into the home is the one of the Dalmatian head. This throw pillow is available in a number of different colored backgrounds which means you can pick and choose to match your color scheme, here's a few so you can see what I mean -



Of course this design also works with other types of dogs which you would also have noticed that I added to the display above.

If you prefer the Art Deco style of the pug that I featured in my first selection then you might enjoy these Art Deco inspired dog throw pillows -



If you're just looking for a particular breed of dog to feature then here are a few popular dog breeds that I've found starring on cushions made for you, I hope you find your favorite dog -



If your favorite dog isn't here, let me know in the comments and be sure to check back regularly as I will be featuring more dog breeds in the future.

Want to see a couple of ways of incorporating dog cushions in your decor? Check out these two ideas featuring my favorite bulldog pillow -

Parisian Love



My Space

No comments:

Post a Comment